Out of Hours Issues
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-4pm.
If you have an emergency or maintenance issue out of these hours, please use the following information initially in order to deal with any problem as best as possible.
Please always report your issue to [email protected] so we can follow up with you the next day.
What to do if you can smell Gas?
- Get fresh air immediately; make sure you open all doors and windows to ventilate the area.
- Contact the relevant National Gas Emergency service number - 0800 111 999
- Turn off the gas emergency control valve (also called gas emergency shut off valve) at the meter, unless the meter is located in a basement or cellar or at the LPG bulk tank or storage vessels.
- Extinguish all naked flames and don't smoke.
- Don't operate electrical switches (including turning light switches on or off) because this can ignite escaping gas.
- Don't turn the gas supply on again until it's been checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
What to do if you have a leak?
- Stop the water at its source.
- Turn off the water using the stop tap.
- Turn off the electricity and move any electrical items from the affected area.
What to do if you have a fire?
- Call the fire brigade on 999.
If you have no heating or hot water?
- We are unable to respond to this outside office hours due to workmen availability and therefore ask that you send an email to [email protected] and this will be dealt with as soon as possible the next day.
If you have an electrical issue?
- Switch the electrics off at the fuse box and report the issue via email.
*If you have exhausted all options and have read the information below, you can contact our 24 hour line on 07717290469*